Good afternoon folks,
With the recent relaxations of Covid rules by the government, along with the push towards increasing the number of vaccinations and the spread of thedelta variant, we wanted to update our Covid protocols.
Vaccinations and Test & Trace
All of our staff are now fully vaccinated.
We will be carrying out lateral flow tests at least once per week when we have been entirely office based, and at least twice per week when we have been out on site. Should any of these tests come back positive, all clients that we have been in contact with will be personally notified, and we shall notify national test and trace via the NHS Covid app.
We will still be asking clients to notify us if anyone within their household has either tested positive for Covid, or has been asked to isolate due to direct contact with a confirmed Covid case within 7 days of one of our members of staff visiting their property. This allows us to ensure our staff isolate as necessary, and allows us to notify other clients in the rare event that they may also be affected.
All such data will be handled in line with GDPR regulations, and no personal information will be shared outside of Taylor Tuxford Associates.
Similarly, should any member of our staff or a member of their household receive a positive Covid test or be asked to self-isolate, we will notify any affected clients as soon as possible in case they need to take action.
Site Visits and Other Works
Our office-based work will continue to go ahead as before, and we are currently back to a full diary of site-based work and appointments.
Although most of our staff and some of our clients may be fully vaccinated at this time, there is still a small chance of catching and, more importantly, passing on Covid. As there are people throughout the country that cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, or who remain in a high risk group despite being vaccinated, we will continue to wear masks and maintain hand washing and social distancing wherever possible.
To that end, all site visits will be conducted with the following amended protocol:
- Masks will be worn by all Taylor Tuxford Associates staff whilst indoors, and outdoors where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- We may ask that clients wear a mask where social distancing is not possible, though we understand that not everyone is able to wear a mask for the length of time that may be required of a site visit.
- Where necessary, and if possible, we may ask that clients open windows when we are carrying out indoor works.
- The 2-metre social distancing rule will be adhered to whenever possible. In situations where this is not possible, the time spent in that location will be minimised.
- Our staff will endeavour to wipe down surfaces that they have come into contact with inside a client’s property, and will be sanitising their hands regularly with an alcohol-based gel.
If you have any questions about the above policy, or would like to discuss alternative arrangements for our site visits, we are more than happy to discuss this with you over the phone and will do our best to accommodate your requests where possible.