Good afternoon folks,
With the recent removal of Covid rules by the government, along with the recent spike in Covid cases, we have updated our Covid protocols as follows.
Vaccinations and Test & Trace
All of our staff are now fully vaccinated.
We will be carrying out lateral flow tests at least once per week, and more often if we have symptoms or have been in contact with someone with Covid. Should any of these tests come back positive, all clients that we have been in contact with will be personally notified.
We will still be asking clients to notify us if anyone within their household has either tested positive for Covid within 7 days of one of our members of staff visiting their property. This allows our staff isolate if necessary, and allows us to notify other clients in the rare event that they may also be affected.
Any such data provided to Taylor Tuxford Associates will be handled in line with current GDPR regulations, and no personal information will be shared outside of Taylor Tuxford Associates.
Site Visits and Other Works
Our office-based work will continue to go ahead as before, and we are currently back to a full diary of site-based work and appointments.
In the instance that a staff member tests positive for Covid, whether or not they attend site or rearrange appointments will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
This will involve considering how ill the staff member in question feels, the urgency of the work, whether the work will be based indoors or outdoors, what safety measures can be put in place, and the opinions and concerns of any client(s) involved.
Although all of our staff and most of our clients are fully vaccinated at this time, there is still a chance of catching and, more importantly, passing on Covid. As there are people throughout the country that cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, or who remain in a high risk group despite being vaccinated, we will continue to wear masks and maintain hand washing and social distancing when necessary.
To that end, all site visits will be conducted with the following amended protocol:
- Masks will be worn by all Taylor Tuxford Associates staff whilst indoors with our clients. Masks might be removed during surveying work indoors as long as the client is absent or fully aware and accepting of the associated risks. Masks will not be required to be worn when outdoors unless one of our staff members has recently been exposed to covid.
- We will not ask that clients wear a mask in their own homes unless they prefer to do so.
- Where necessary, and if possible, we may ask that clients open windows when we are carrying out indoor works.
- The 2-metre social distancing rule will be adhered to whenever possible. In situations where this is not possible, the time spent in that location will be minimised.
- Our staff will be sanitising their hands regularly with an alcohol-based gel.
If you have any questions about the above policy, or would like to discuss alternative arrangements for our site visits, we are more than happy to discuss this with you over the phone and will do our best to accommodate your requests where possible.